Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here We Go!

Okay people. It all starts right here, right now...........

Welcome to Fiction Squared. The following posts will contain the fictional ramblings of your favorite unknown blogger. That beer swillin', sausage grillin', sharp cheese lovin' half-an-old biker who's lucky to still be alive.

Having spent over a decade serving as a uniformed patrol officer in my native North Jersey I have come to realize that at some point in my life I made a right turn. Had I not negotiated that turn safely, I'm quite sure I'd be dead by now. I probably would have crashed and burned on some open stretch of midnight highway riding my old shovel between go-go bars. Not gentleman's clubs but real old school shot and beer joint, warped pool cue, Skynyrd on the juke box type go-go bars.

(None of this fictional by the way. I have yet to "go fictional" on this here Fiction Squared)

So now I think I can write. Well, what the hell and why the hell not. I'm going to tell you the story of Jake and Pepper. It's a real Romeo and Juliet kind of a blue collar fuckin' love story, and shit.

So if you care to read further, and I hope you do, just follow the bouncing ball. I know, I know, that makes almost no sense on any level. I'm not about editing here. What I write is what you get. This will be the first, last and only non-fictional type of entry here on Fiction Squared. If you want to read "the real stuff" you will have to go to EastCoastSquareHead.Blogspot.com........

Tommy.....Hey Tommmmy!......Stand in the door!

No comments: